Thursday, March 22, 2012

My new article...


Fritz once read Morgen often, then he switched to pedaling threads Juvenal, became less and less to look. But the stats on my blog I watch regularly. And I see a few hits to the blog, as it turned out, from the correct and more thoughtful commentators new article by Oleg Makarenko (the name Morgen in life). Ohuel. from the insolence and zaskrinil.






when. Davydov. fright from some drunk. this. article without reference to the author, I took it calmly. Although it was unpleasant, but commentators quickly corrected. Now it turns out that it has not yet, I wrote. Just no words!.

UPD. News Number 3 is removed. The incident has been exhausted. Although the explanation is quite strange.






UPD2. has gone. full clinic. by Davydov.







No comments:

Post a Comment