Thursday, March 29, 2012

I bought 20 to 105 rubles domenchegov



Came up with another Mulka for version 1. 3. 3 Satkha. Buyers will get this button Salvage. ) Ha. Editor 's necessary to have a. He will have Satkha megainstrumentom Moneymaker.

House renovation started, and now I sit covered in debris. It is necessary to tighten and make it.
Again, mending broken off from the company - on a Saturday to do it no one. In short, set two places and companies in the unfinished 'll take an extended maintenance.

We still get a loan to pay - dinamlyu second week. Just something ohrenel. Well, I do not blame their ATMs to receive the money does not work - and stand in line at the cashier I had no time. Today, collecting bottles in the apartment reddsa. 9 pieces. Three liters of cider beer. Something I was drawn to the sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment